- New Campus of Guangxi University of Science and Technology
LOPO terracotta panels applied in the in the first phase of the Liudong Campus of Guangxi University of Science and Technology --the Automobile and Transportation College project.
- Weihai Archives Center
Weihai Archives Center project is clad with LOPO yellow-brown terracotta panels and terracotta baguettes. Its facades are featuring in square windows randomly arranged.
- North China University of Science and Technology Library
The main library building's glass curtain walls are cladded with LOPO's beige sandstone terracotta panels and baguettes, which not only produce regular architectural texture of the facade, but also provide shading and cooling function for the building.
- Hengqin Grandmixc Exhibition Centre
PTU architects use different transparent materials including cracked glaze terracotta,ultra-white glass,perforated aluminum panels to create a rich visual experience by fitting the different functional blocks.
- Flexible Cladding Renovation Project - Vanke Suiyuan Apartment
This is a facade renovation project of Vanke's apartment for the elderly, the Japanese architects innovatively use LOPO flexible brick slips products as a decorative material to replace the original painted cladding.
- LOPO in China Enzyme City Project
China Enzyme City in Shanxi Province is a new industrial park with a modern feel. Its architectural curtain wall is composed of terracotta, glass and aluminum panels.
- Xinmin Vanke Library in Special-shaped Terracotta
The facade of the Vanke Xinmin Library adopts LOPO's special-shaped terracotta panels and terracotta baguettes to create a layered façade of elegant simplicity.
- Library of College of Science & Technology Ningbo University
This Library clad in brick-red terracotta panels, is one of the many domestic and international campus projects with LOPO China's presence.
- Bright Red Terracotta Wall Light Up the Exhibition Hall
LOPO produced bright red terracotta panels with sandblast surface for Wuzhi Exhibition Hall and customized a small part of micro-carved terracotta.They bring a touch of vibrant color and refreshing visual effects to this contemporary building.
- Terracotta for City Complex Exterior
Similar Color Terracotta were applied for the facade of Chifeng City Complex which is in the cold northern areas of China.
- Everbright Eco-friendly Energy Power Plant Facade Project
The factory facade of Everbright Eco-friendly Energy Power Plant are wrapped in LOPO terracotta panels, which are providing both functionality and aesthetics for the facility.
- Red-brick University - Guangzhou International Campus of SCUT
Guangzhou International Campus of South China University of Technology is a large scale project that clad LOPO architectural terracotta product-clay thin brick, mechanically-fixed facing brick,cladding panels and baguettes.