- LA CADIERE CENTER Cladded in LOPO Crackle Glazed Terracotta
This super high-rise project has customized LOPO's crackle-glazed terracotta panels (stepped-surface and flat-surface panels) with the ice-cracked texture of the Chinese Song Dynasty Geyao kilns.
- Facade Renovation Project - UCD Headquarters Office Building
LOPO brick cladding system is applied in this facade renovation project. A total of 29 face bricks of different sizes have been customized. 65 wall texture modules have been designed, and rich facade masonry patterns have been constructed.
- State Key Laboratory of Qilu University of Technology
The facade features a large area of white glazed terracotta panels and dark grey glass curtain walling. With some red stone dotted aluminum panels, it creates an elegant and light visual impression.
- LOFT49 Creative City Pioneer Zone
The integrated facade design features orange and red terracotta, creating an iconic 200M south-facing pedestrian street section and rendering a lively tone to the building.
- Tianfu Art Museum in LOPO Metallic Glazed Terracotta
LOPO special-shaped, metallic glazed terracotta panels are clad in Tianfu Art Museum to create an unique aesthetics of undulating waves of water.
- Peking University People's Hospital Tongzhou Branch
Peking University People's Hospital Tongzhou Branch is clad in a vibrant orange-red color using LOPO terracotta panels as the main facade material to create a modern architectural style with simplicity and aesthetics.
- Hongkong Land - The Ring, Chongqing
The facade of this mega shopping mall adopts different materials such as terracotta cladding,Low-E Glass curtain wall, Aluminum Composite panels to creates a unique texture through parametric design.
- LOPO Terracotta Project: China Life Retirement Community
In response to the streamlined buildings, the architects adopted a horizontal installation system of LOPO terracotta facades, with different colors and surface textures of terracotta panels used to separate the horizontal facades.
- New Park of CAS Chengdu Branch
New park of CAS Chengdu Branch is clad in LOPO glazed terracotta facade panels. 8 glazing shades are arranged in a random order from the bottom to the top of the building, from dark to light colors to achieve unique visual impression.
- Sales Office of China Overseas Property & ITG Uptown
The project adopts the classic LOPO long bricks (L500 x H40 x T15mm) to create an orderly and smooth architectural line on the facade.
- Huludao Campus Library of Liaoning Technical University
With its minimalist square shape and simple yet heavy terracotta texture, Huludao Campus library symbolizes “a red mark of LTU” of with Chinese cultural charm in the entire campus landscape.
- TIMES I-CITY featuring LOPO Long Format Bricks
LOPO China teamed up with Ann Yu (Yu Lin) from DOMANI and participated in TIMES China's latest project:the Global Makers Town (TIMES I-CITY), which uses 1.7 million pieces of various terracotta bricks from LOPO.