- Facade Tiles and Baguettes in Natural Terracotta Texturing HKB Archives Center
Natural terracotta clad in HKB Archives Center. LOPO terracotta siding like facade tiles and baguette create a special architectural texture for the building envelope.
- Handmade Long Format Brick Creating A Lasting Impression For Korea Historical Site
Handmade long format brick with the unique color spectrum, combined with the hand-formed embossed terracotta texture, creates a brick facade with a particularly rich variety of colors and rhythms for Korea Project.
- Zunyi Art Museum with LOPO Terracotta
Zunyi Art Museum is featuring in LOPO wirestruck and grooved terracotta panels which are installed vertically to enhance the longitudinal architectural texture of the entire facade.
- Terracotta Facade Design of Hunan Art Museum
The architect's design of the terracotta panels and baguettes sunshade system made a special exquisite facade of Hunan Art Museum.
- Terracotta Wall Panel Using In Service Area Projects
Terracotta wall panels are a good fit for service area projects which have comprehensive requirement for aesthetics, simplicity, practicality, durability and cost-effectiveness.
- Glazed Terracotta Panel Offering Glamour for Art Museum
Red and white glazed terracotta panels are clad in Hunan Art Museum which bring its historically connotation to the facade image of the building.
- Sandblast Terracotta Panel Project: National Archives of Nanning, China
National Archives of Nanning featuring in LOPO Sandblast Texture terracotta panels.
- LOPO Flexible Cladding Project: Vanke Retail Hub
Architects specify LOPO flexible cladding product in Vanke Anhui Retail Hub. This lightweight flexible stone veneer which provide almost every natural stone appearances, are very competitive solution for stone cladding projects.
- Transportation Hub Project Featuring LOPO Terracotta Panel
Quanzhou Railway Station Comprehensive Transportation Hub is clad in red terracotta panel design, which is a modern interpretation of the traditional style, ancient red-brick architecture in Southern Fujian Province.
- Terracotta Panel Project — Nanjing Metro Linshan Station
Terracotta panel is ideal architectural facade claddings for transportation hubs, such as highways, subways, airports, railway stations, and bus hubs. These projects pose higher standards for the durability of facade materials, application safety, environmental protection, and ease of maintenance.
- Terracotta Panels Used For Renovation Project - Quanzhou Geriatric Hospital
This is a old building renovation project featuring LOPO terracotta panels and terracotta baguettes. It takes only 6 months for the whole cladding renovation part.Terracotta panel product has high installation efficiency, with less impact on the surrounding environment.
- Wood Grain 3D Inkjet Terracotta Panel project --- Nanjing Forestry University Library
LOPO wood grain digital inkjet terracotta panels are used as interior wall decoration for newly-built Nanjing Forestry University Library. The 3D inkjet terracotta tiles showcase the natural texture of wood, which forms a harmonious match with other wooden stairs and furniture.