- Medical Building Project: Obstetrics & Gynecology Hospital of Fudan University
The building façade is wrapped by red terracotta panels with a cascading and diagonal arrangement and a water ripple surface design.
- People's Hospital of Suzhou Taihu National Tourism Resort
This is a non-profit community medical service center select LOPO's glazed terracotta as the building facade material.
- Oriental Wisdom Valley
The light, medium and dark grey aluminum alloy façades, grey and blue glass, and tangerine-color, glazed terracotta mutually reinforce each other, adding to superb charm to the project.
- CBD Project: Lixia Headquarters Business Center
LOPO provided the project with terracotta panels featuring a horizontally oriented rainscreen system. Terracotta creates warm and elegant facades for the buildings.
- LOPO Campus Project in the Northwest China
Those mega-structure buildings feature a combination of terracotta panels, natural stone and glass materials, with a vibrant vermilion color scheme.
- Tianjin Medical University Cancer Institute & Hospital
This hospital presents a neo-Chinese style by applying terracotta façade material with modern techniques.
- Facade Project: Patent Examination Cooperation (Tianjin) Center
The architects create a symmetrical balance by highlighting the structured textures on the façade with different faceted terracotta panels and square-shaped terracotta baguettes.
- Zhangjiakou Winter Olympic Village
LOPO terracotta panels and baguettes product in different shades of yellow and specially crafted surface were applied in the facade of Olympic Village.
- LA CADIERE CENTER Cladded in LOPO Crackle Glazed Terracotta
This super high-rise project has customized LOPO's crackle-glazed terracotta panels (stepped-surface and flat-surface panels) with the ice-cracked texture of the Chinese Song Dynasty Geyao kilns.
- Facade Renovation Project - UCD Headquarters Office Building
LOPO brick cladding system is applied in this facade renovation project. A total of 29 face bricks of different sizes have been customized. 65 wall texture modules have been designed, and rich facade masonry patterns have been constructed.
- State Key Laboratory of Qilu University of Technology
The facade features a large area of white glazed terracotta panels and dark grey glass curtain walling. With some red stone dotted aluminum panels, it creates an elegant and light visual impression.
- LOFT49 Creative City Pioneer Zone
The integrated facade design features orange and red terracotta, creating an iconic 200M south-facing pedestrian street section and rendering a lively tone to the building.