- Hengqin Grandmixc Exhibition Centre
PTU architects use different transparent materials including cracked glaze terracotta,ultra-white glass,perforated aluminum panels to create a rich visual experience by fitting the different functional blocks.
- Flexible Cladding Renovation Project - Vanke Suiyuan Apartment
This is a facade renovation project of Vanke's apartment for the elderly, the Japanese architects innovatively use LOPO flexible brick slips products as a decorative material to replace the original painted cladding.
- LOPO in China Enzyme City Project
China Enzyme City in Shanxi Province is a new industrial park with a modern feel. Its architectural curtain wall is composed of terracotta, glass and aluminum panels.
- Xinmin Vanke Library in Special-shaped Terracotta
The facade of the Vanke Xinmin Library adopts LOPO's special-shaped terracotta panels and terracotta baguettes to create a layered façade of elegant simplicity.
- Library of College of Science & Technology Ningbo University
This Library clad in brick-red terracotta panels, is one of the many domestic and international campus projects with LOPO China's presence.
- Bright Red Terracotta Wall Light Up the Exhibition Hall
LOPO produced bright red terracotta panels with sandblast surface for Wuzhi Exhibition Hall and customized a small part of micro-carved terracotta.They bring a touch of vibrant color and refreshing visual effects to this contemporary building.
- Terracotta for City Complex Exterior
Similar Color Terracotta were applied for the facade of Chifeng City Complex which is in the cold northern areas of China.
- Everbright Eco-friendly Energy Power Plant Facade Project
The factory facade of Everbright Eco-friendly Energy Power Plant are wrapped in LOPO terracotta panels, which are providing both functionality and aesthetics for the facility.
- Red-brick University - Guangzhou International Campus of SCUT
Guangzhou International Campus of South China University of Technology is a large scale project that clad LOPO architectural terracotta product-clay thin brick, mechanically-fixed facing brick,cladding panels and baguettes.
- Dreamland Club Features LOPO Terracotta Baguettes With The “Soil Texture”
LOPO China work with architects to co-develop terracotta baguettes with the sense of soil. Baguettes in subtle beige shades are clad the floors, walls and roofs of Dreamland Club to present a stunning visual in light and shadow.
- LOPO Special Shaped Terracotta Elements Customized for Interior Application
LOPO Customized terracotta facade variations including flat and curved elements for X Museum Interior Facades.
- LOPO Terracotta Panels Used in Large-scale Megastructure Architecture
LOPO China completed production of 110,000 square meters of terracotta panels on time in 3 months for a large-scale megastructure project.