- LOPO in China Enzyme City Project
China Enzyme City in Shanxi Province is a new industrial park with a modern feel. Its architectural curtain wall is composed of terracotta, glass and aluminum panels.
- Xinmin Vanke Library in Special-shaped Terracotta
The facade of the Vanke Xinmin Library adopts LOPO's special-shaped terracotta panels and terracotta baguettes to create a layered façade of elegant simplicity.
- Library of College of Science & Technology Ningbo University
This Library clad in brick-red terracotta panels, is one of the many domestic and international campus projects with LOPO China's presence.
- Bright Red Terracotta Wall Light Up the Exhibition Hall
LOPO produced bright red terracotta panels with sandblast surface for Wuzhi Exhibition Hall and customized a small part of micro-carved terracotta.They bring a touch of vibrant color and refreshing visual effects to this contemporary building.
- Terracotta for City Complex Exterior
Similar Color Terracotta were applied for the facade of Chifeng City Complex which is in the cold northern areas of China.
- Everbright Eco-friendly Energy Power Plant Facade Project
The factory facade of Everbright Eco-friendly Energy Power Plant are wrapped in LOPO terracotta panels, which are providing both functionality and aesthetics for the facility.
- Red-brick University - Guangzhou International Campus of SCUT
Guangzhou International Campus of South China University of Technology is a large scale project that clad LOPO architectural terracotta product-clay thin brick, mechanically-fixed facing brick,cladding panels and baguettes.
- Dreamland Club Features LOPO Terracotta Baguettes With The “Soil Texture”
LOPO China work with architects to co-develop terracotta baguettes with the sense of soil. Baguettes in subtle beige shades are clad the floors, walls and roofs of Dreamland Club to present a stunning visual in light and shadow.
- LOPO Special Shaped Terracotta Elements Customized for Interior Application
LOPO Customized terracotta facade variations including flat and curved elements for X Museum Interior Facades.
- LOPO Terracotta Panels Used in Large-scale Megastructure Architecture
LOPO China completed production of 110,000 square meters of terracotta panels on time in 3 months for a large-scale megastructure project.
- Tongchuan Museum: Cladded with Droplet-glazed Facades and Terracotta Louvers
Tongchuan Museum is clad with LOPO innovative terracotta droplet-glazed facades and terracotta Louvers.
- Song Porcelain Museum Stunning In Crackle Celadon-Glazed Terracotta Facade
LOPO crackle celadon-glazed terracotta facade panels are applied in the curtain wall project of the Song Porcelain Museum.These corrugated texture panels were customized to meet the facade requirements of the curved building structure to create the architectural shape of the "lotus leaf".