- Color Mix And Match Injects Vitality To Terracotta Architecture
LOPO Terracotta colorful ceramic facade elements create exciting new architectural designs for Jintai Plaza. Architects mixed-use 3 bright colors planes in front facades.
- Architectural Terracotta Cladding Adorns Smart Industrial Park
Architectural Terracotta cladding, possessing unquestionable advantages in terms of safety, environmental friendliness and sustainability of materials, triumphs over traditional coatings, concrete wall panels, aluminum alloy wall panels in a new generation of industrial park facade projects.
- Hunan Business School In LOPO Natural Terracotta
The building facade of the Business School adopts LOPO terracotta panels in natural red surface,which is the evolution of thousand-year terracotta bricks products.
- Optical Valley Building Clad In Matte Glaze Terracotta
LOPO matte glazed terracotta panels have been designed and applied in Optical Valley Office Building. Matte glaze surface in gray and white sharpen and enhance the architectural facade of this China's high-tech park.
- Wood-look Terracotta Panels Bring Nature For Architecture
LOPO terracotta panels with 3D wood grain inkjet surface are specified in high-end villa project allowing a perfect blending of nature into the building facade.
- Facade Tiles and Baguettes in Natural Terracotta Texturing HKB Archives Center
Natural terracotta clad in HKB Archives Center. LOPO terracotta siding like facade tiles and baguette create a special architectural texture for the building envelope.
- Handmade Long Format Brick Creating A Lasting Impression For Korea Historical Site
Handmade long format brick with the unique color spectrum, combined with the hand-formed embossed terracotta texture, creates a brick facade with a particularly rich variety of colors and rhythms for Korea Project.
- Zunyi Art Museum with LOPO Terracotta
Zunyi Art Museum is featuring in LOPO wirestruck and grooved terracotta panels which are installed vertically to enhance the longitudinal architectural texture of the entire facade.
- Terracotta Facade Design of Hunan Art Museum
The architect's design of the terracotta panels and baguettes sunshade system made a special exquisite facade of Hunan Art Museum.
- Terracotta Wall Panel Using In Service Area Projects
Terracotta wall panels are a good fit for service area projects which have comprehensive requirement for aesthetics, simplicity, practicality, durability and cost-effectiveness.
- Glazed Terracotta Panel Offering Glamour for Art Museum
Red and white glazed terracotta panels are clad in Hunan Art Museum which bring its historically connotation to the facade image of the building.
- Sandblast Terracotta Panel Project: National Archives of Nanning, China
National Archives of Nanning featuring in LOPO Sandblast Texture terracotta panels.