- Terracotta Facade Design of Hunan Art Museum
The architect's design of the terracotta panels and baguettes sunshade system made an special exquisite facade of Hunan Art Museum.
- Terracotta Wall Panel Using In Service Area Projects
Terracotta wall panels are a good fit for service area projects which have comprehensive requirement for aesthetics, simplicity, practicality, durability and cost-effectiveness.
- Glazed Terracotta Panel Offering Glamour for Art Museum
Red and white glazed terracotta panels are clad in Hunan Art Museum which bring its historically connotation to the facade image of the building.
- Sandblast Terracotta Panel Project: National Archives of Nanning, China
National Archives of Nanning featuring in LOPO Sandblast Texture terracotta panels.
- LOPO Flexible Cladding Project: Vanke Retail Hub
Architects specify LOPO flexible cladding product in Vanke Anhui Retail Hub. This lightweight flexible stone veneer which provide almost every natural stone appearances, are very competitive solution for stone cladding projects.
- Transportation Hub Project Featuring LOPO Terracotta Panel
Quanzhou Railway Station Comprehensive Transportation Hub is clad in red terracotta panel design, which is a modern interpretation of the traditional style, ancient red-brick architecture in Southern Fujian Province.
- Terracotta Panel Project — Nanjing Metro Linshan Station
Terracotta panel is ideal architectural facade claddings for transportation hubs, such as highways, subways, airports, railway stations, and bus hubs. These projects pose higher standards for the durability of facade materials, application safety, environmental protection, and ease of maintenance.
- Terracotta Panels Used For Renovation Project - Quanzhou Geriatric Hospital
This is a old building renovation project featuring LOPO terracotta panels and terracotta baguettes. It takes only 6 months for the whole cladding renovation part.Terracotta panel product has high installation efficiency, with less impact on the surrounding environment.
- Wood Grain 3D Inkjet Terracotta Panel project --- Nanjing Forestry University Library
LOPO wood grain digital inkjet terracotta panels are used as interior wall decoration for newly-built Nanjing Forestry University Library. The 3D inkjet terracotta tiles showcase the natural texture of wood, which forms a harmonious match with other wooden stairs and furniture.
- Terracotta Panel Add Vitality To Hospital Buildings
LOPO Terracotta Panels are applied in The First Affiliated Hospital of China Medical University, Hunnan Branch, Shengyang. 3 different shades of red terracotta facade panels give this hospital building a fashion and dynamic appearance.
- Vanke Community Center Clad In LOPO Terracotta
The project is a three-story building. In response to the features of its location, it is designed as triangular structure in an east-west direction. As a community-based public building, designers attach great importance to the flow of the public space so that people can walk
- Terracotta Creating Flexible Geometric Facades
Architectural terracotta is a cladding material that has been proven by history and is widely used in buildings. The facade material made of natural clay is well known and recognized for its thermal insulation and durability.