- LOPO Campus Project in the Northwest China
Those mega-structure buildings feature a combination of terracotta panels, natural stone and glass materials, with a vibrant vermilion color scheme.
- Tianjin Medical University Cancer Institute & Hospital
This hospital presents a neo-Chinese style by applying terracotta façade material with modern techniques.
- Facade Project: Patent Examination Cooperation (Tianjin) Center
The architects create a symmetrical balance by highlighting the structured textures on the façade with different faceted terracotta panels and square-shaped terracotta baguettes.
- Zhangjiakou Winter Olympic Village
LOPO terracotta panels and baguettes product in different shades of yellow and specially crafted surface were applied in the facade of Olympic Village.
- LA CADIERE CENTER Cladded in LOPO Crackle Glazed Terracotta
This super high-rise project has customized LOPO's crackle-glazed terracotta panels (stepped-surface and flat-surface panels) with the ice-cracked texture of the Chinese Song Dynasty Geyao kilns.
- Facade Renovation Project - UCD Headquarters Office Building
LOPO brick cladding system is applied in this facade renovation project. A total of 29 face bricks of different sizes have been customized. 65 wall texture modules have been designed, and rich facade masonry patterns have been constructed.
- State Key Laboratory of Qilu University of Technology
The facade features a large area of white glazed terracotta panels and dark grey glass curtain walling. With some red stone dotted aluminum panels, it creates an elegant and light visual impression.
- LOFT49 Creative City Pioneer Zone
The integrated facade design features orange and red terracotta, creating an iconic 200M south-facing pedestrian street section and rendering a lively tone to the building.
- Tianfu Art Museum in LOPO Metallic Glazed Terracotta
LOPO special-shaped, metallic glazed terracotta panels are clad in Tianfu Art Museum to create an unique aesthetics of undulating waves of water.
- Peking University People's Hospital Tongzhou Branch
Peking University People's Hospital Tongzhou Branch is clad in a vibrant orange-red color using LOPO terracotta panels as the main facade material to create a modern architectural style with simplicity and aesthetics.
- Hongkong Land - The Ring, Chongqing
The facade of this mega shopping mall adopts different materials such as terracotta cladding,Low-E Glass curtain wall, Aluminum Composite panels to creates a unique texture through parametric design.
- LOPO Terracotta Project: China Life Retirement Community
In response to the streamlined buildings, the architects adopted a horizontal installation system of LOPO terracotta facades, with different colors and surface textures of terracotta panels used to separate the horizontal facades.